CHEVRON POLYURETHANE SCRAPER
Effective Secondary reversing belt scraper
The Tru-Trac Chevron Polyurethane belt scraper is specially designed to clean Chevron belts. The unique flexible Polyurethane fingers are embedded with steel tips, which uses a pulsating flicking action to clean the belt.
- Designed for Reversing Conveyors – works on different types of chevron belts, on both clipped and vulcanised joints
- Self-Adjusting – the flexible polyurethane fingers automatically adjust to the belt surface to clean in between the chevrons cleats
to maintain a consistent blade-to-belt pressure whichever way the belt is running.
- Low Maintenace – the flexible design ensures that no build occurs on the blades, unlike brush scrapers which require continual cleaning.
- Quick Change Blade – change-out quick release cartridge system is a one-minute operation allowing for quick maintenance.
- Tensioned – using the Bolt-Up™ tensioner for constant blade pressure, reducing blade re-tensioning maintenance and ensuring high cleaning efficiency.
ADDITIONAL SCRAPER INFO